Hartmann Mosquito Forceps, 4” (10cm), Standard CVD Tips, Hemostat | Artery Forceps 12.211.10AROSmicro™
Length: 4” (10cm)
Handle: Ring Handles
Jaw Style: Fine
Tip Configuration: Standard CVD Tips, Side-Grasping
Instrument Type: Hemostatic Forceps
Instrument Grade: OR Grade (German Made)
Material: Surgical Stainless Steel
Usage: Reusable, Non-Sterile
Tungsten Carbide Insert: No
Latex Free: Yes
FEATURES & GUARANTEES
- Quality Manufacturing: Our forceps are 100% German made using only the highest quality materials such as surgical stainless steel, titanium, and tungsten carbide inserts.
- Precision Design: Our surgical forceps are precision designed for performance and guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship — we guarantee it!
- Peace of Mind: All AROSmicro™ surgical forceps will be repaired or replaced free of charge when used in their normal, intended microsurgery purpose should a defect occur.
AROSurgical Instruments, Inc. distributes Premium OR Grade, 1OO% German made, Surgical Forceps for use in the microsurgery specialties of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Ocular Surgery, Hand Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Head & Neck Reconstruction, Breast Reconstruction, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Transplant Surgery, and Cardiac Surgery.
- US Orders:
- FedEx 2Day® Shipping
- International Orders:
- FedEx International Priority® (Duty & Taxes UNPAID)
- Shipping Questions:
- (888) 430-7888 | email@example.com