Stevens Scissors, 4.75” (12cm), CVD Tips | 08.361.12AROSurgical™
The AROSmicro™ Stevens Tenotomy scissors feature a 4.75" (12cm) overall body length, ribbon handles and CVD tips.
Brand: AROSurgical ™
Length: 4.75” (12cm)
Handle: Ribbon Handles
Jaw Style: Fine
Tip Configuration: CVD Tips
Instrument Type: Scissors
Instrument Grade: OR Grade (German Made)
Material: Surgical Stainless Steel
Usage: Reusable, Non-Sterile
Tungsten Carbide Insert: No
Latex Free: Yes
FEATURES & GUARANTEE
- Quality Manufacturing: Our Scissors are 100% German made using only the highest quality materials such as surgical stainless steel, titanium, and tungsten carbide inserts.
- Precision Design: Our surgical Scissors are precision designed for performance and guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship — we guarantee it!
- Peace of Mind: All AROSmicro™ surgical Scissors will be repaired or replaced free of charge when used in their normal, intended microsurgery purpose should a defect occur.
AROSurgical Instruments, Inc. distributes Premium OR Grade, 1OO% German made, Surgical Scissors for use in the microsurgery specialties of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Ocular Surgery, Hand Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Head & Neck Reconstruction, Breast Reconstruction, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Transplant Surgery, and Cardiac Surgery.
- US Orders:
- FedEx 2Day® Shipping for $29.95
- International Orders:
- FedEx International Priority® for $82.95 (Duty & Taxes UNPAID)