20g Vein Clamps with Training Frames | TKF-5-20gAROSmicro™
Brand: AROSurgical ™
Configuration: Double Clamp with Training Frame
Size: Supra Small
Vessel Diameter: 0.2mm to 0.9mm
Clipping Power: 0.20N (20gf)
Pressure: Consistent, Delicate Occlusion
Usage: Disposable, Single-Use
Material: Sterile Plastic
Clamps Per Box: 10 (Individual, Sterile Packs)
*For Education, Training, and Research Use Only*
FEATURES & GUARANTEE
- Single-Use Reliability: Our disposable vascular clips are used only once so clamping pressure is always exact and reliable.
- Guaranteed Debris-Free, Corrosion-Proof, and Sterile: Our vascular clips never have to be scrubbed before use, and you will never find debris, rust or corrosion — we guarantee it!
- Secure, Atraumatic Occlusion of Arteries and Veins: The jaws of each artery clip and vein clip have a unique hemispheric design that assures secure, non-slip occlusion.
AROSurgical Instruments, Inc. distributes the highest quality, single-use micro vessel clamps available today! We are the exclusive distributor of the BEAR™ Micro Vessel Clamps for the United States, Canada and Mexico (other international shipping is also possible). AROSurgical continues to be the leader in micro clamp design for anastomotic surgery. World-renowned surgeons continually ask for our BEAR™ Clamps for use in their reconstructive microsurgery. These clamps are widely used, particularly in the specialties of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Hand Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Head & Neck Reconstruction, Breast Reconstruction, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Transplant Surgery and Cardiac Surgery.
These are not only the best micro vessel clamps on the market, these are also the ORIGINAL Single-Use Microvascular Clamps!
- US Orders:
- FedEx 2Day® Shipping
- International Orders:
- FedEx International Priority® (Duty & Taxes UNPAID)
- Shipping Questions:
- (888) 430-7888 | firstname.lastname@example.org