Jacobsen Spring Handle Needle Holder, 7” (18cm), CVD Tips | AROSmicro™ 11.549.18AROSmicro™
This Stainless Steel Micro Spring Handle Needle Holder is a precision instrument that was custom made with expert hand craftsmanship. It has been specially designed with hand surgeons in mind.
AROSmicro™ Jacobsen Stainless Steel Micro Spring Handle Needle Holder is 7" (18cm) with round handles and CVD Tips.
NEEDLE HOLDERS SPECIFICATIONS
Brand: AROSurgical ™
Length: 7” (18cm)
Handle: Round Spring Handle, Serrated Thumb
Jaw Style: Fine
Tip Configuration: CVD Tips
Instrument Type: Needle Forceps
Instrument Grade: OR Grade (German Made)
Material: Surgical Stainless Steel
Usage: Reusable, Non-Sterile
Tungsten Carbide Insert: No
Latex Free: Yes
FEATURES & GUARANTEE
- Quality Manufacturing: Our Needle Holders are 100% German made using only the highest quality materials such as surgical stainless steel, titanium, and tungsten carbide inserts.
- Precision Design: Our surgical Needle Holders are precision designed for performance and guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship — we guarantee it!
- Peace of Mind: All AROSmicro™ surgical forceps will be repaired or replaced free of charge when used in their normal, intended microsurgery purpose should a defect occur.
AROSurgical Instruments, Inc. distributes Premium OR Grade, 1OO% German made, Surgical Needle Holders for use in the microsurgery specialties of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Ocular Surgery, Hand Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Head & Neck Reconstruction, Breast Reconstruction, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Transplant Surgery, and Cardiac Surgery.
- US Orders:
- FedEx 2Day® Shipping
- International Orders:
- FedEx International Priority® (Duty & Taxes UNPAID)
- Shipping Questions:
- (888) 430-7888 | firstname.lastname@example.org
$454.00 $254.00 $454.00