Lambotte Bone Chisel, 7.25” (18.5cm), 6.5mm STR Tip | 32.650.06AROSmicro™
The AROSmicro™ Lambotte Bone Chisel features a 9.5" (24cm) overall body length and a 6.5mm STR tip.
BONE INSTRUMENTS SPECIFICATIONS
Brand: AROSurgical ™
Length: 7.25” (18.5cm)
Handle: Flat, Smooth Thumb
Jaw Style: Fine
Tip Configuration: 6.5mm STR Tip
Instrument Type: Bone Instruments
Instrument Grade: OR Grade (German Made)
Material: Surgical Stainless Steel
Usage: Reusable, Non-Sterile
Tungsten Carbide Insert: No
Latex Free: Yes
FEATURES & GUARANTEES
- Quality Manufacturing: Our Bone Instruments are 100% German made using only the highest quality materials such as surgical stainless steel, titanium, and tungsten carbide inserts.
- Precision Design: Our Bone Instruments are precision designed for performance and guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship — we guarantee it!
- Peace of Mind: All AROSmicro™ Bone Instruments will be repaired or replaced free of charge when used in their normal, intended microsurgery purpose should a defect occur.
AROSurgical Instruments, Inc. distributes Premium OR Grade, 1OO% German made, Bone Instruments for use in the microsurgery specialties of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Ocular Surgery, Hand Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Head & Neck Reconstruction, Breast Reconstruction, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Transplant Surgery, and Cardiac Surgery.
- US Orders:
- FedEx 2Day® Shipping
- International Orders:
- FedEx International Priority® (Duty & Taxes UNPAID)
- Shipping Questions:
- (888) 430-7888 | firstname.lastname@example.org
$110.00 $69.00 $110.00