Osteotome, Hexagon Handle, 6.50” (16cm), 9mm STR Wide Tip | 32.654.09AROSmicro™
The AROSmicro™ Osteotome features a Wide 9mm STR tip and a 6.25" (16cm) body length.
BONE INSTRUMENTS SPECIFICATIONS
Brand: AROSurgical ™
Length: 6.50” (16cm)
Handle: Hexagon Handle
Jaw Style: Fine
Tip Configuration: 9mm STR Wide Tip
Instrument Type: Bone Instruments
Instrument Grade: OR Grade (German Made)
Material: Surgical Stainless Steel
Usage: Reusable, Non-Sterile
Tungsten Carbide Insert: No
Latex Free: Yes
FEATURES & GUARANTEES
- Quality Manufacturing: Our Bone Instruments are 100% German made using only the highest quality materials such as surgical stainless steel, titanium, and tungsten carbide inserts.
- Precision Design: Our Bone Instruments are precision designed for performance and guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship — we guarantee it!
- Peace of Mind: All AROSmicro™ Bone Instruments will be repaired or replaced free of charge when used in their normal, intended microsurgery purpose should a defect occur.
AROSurgical Instruments, Inc. distributes Premium OR Grade, 1OO% German made, Bone Instruments for use in the microsurgery specialties of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Ocular Surgery, Hand Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Head & Neck Reconstruction, Breast Reconstruction, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Transplant Surgery, and Cardiac Surgery.
- US Orders:
- FedEx 2Day® Shipping
- International Orders:
- FedEx International Priority® (Duty & Taxes UNPAID)
- Shipping Questions:
- (888) 430-7888 | firstname.lastname@example.org